CarTest! Expert car reviews and advice | home
CarTest! Expert car reviews and advice | CarTest Contents | New Car Reviews | Used Car Reviews | What is your car worth? | Automotive NewsBriefs | Award-Winning Models | Find the Best Vehicle | Automotive Advice | Save on Gas | Driving Tips & Maintenance Advice | Safety Research & Insurance Tips | Tire Advice | Road Trips | Auto Racing | Classics & Collectibles | Newsletter | About Us | SEARCH CarTest!
©CarTest.ca. All rights reserved.
How to sell your car quickly
Five tips to help you sell your car for more money
You can sell your car for more money and more quickly if you follow a few basic steps:
• Clean it—Make sure the vehicle is presentable inside and out. You might want to get scratches painted and dents removed.
• Snap it—Take sharp, in focus photos of your shiny, clean car. You'll be better pictures on a cloudy day than in direct sunshine, which produces glare.
• List it—Use the pictures when you list your vehicle for sale, eitehr in print online to get shoppers’ attention.
• Sell it—Don’t just describe the car. Try to relate to the buyer, show why it’s to his or her advantage to buy your vehicle.
• Prove it—Use a Vehicle History Report to help show your vehicle is a good value, based on its history. This can support the price you’re asking.
Posted Sept. 10, 2011. ©CarTest.ca. Words and illustration: NAPSI.