CarTest! Expert car reviews and advice | home
CarTest! Expert car reviews and advice | CarTest Contents | New Car Reviews | Used Car Reviews | What is your car worth? | Automotive NewsBriefs | Award-Winning Models | Find the Best Vehicle | Automotive Advice | Save on Gas | Driving Tips & Maintenance Advice | Safety Research & Insurance Tips | Tire Advice | Road Trips | Auto Racing | Classics & Collectibles | Newsletter | About Us | SEARCH CarTest!
©CarTest.ca. All rights reserved.
2006 most fuel efficient vehicles
For 2006, the winning manufacturers and vehicles in each category are as follows:
- two-seater car - Honda Insight
- compact car - Honda Civic Hybrid
- minivan - Honda Odyssey EX-L and Touring
- subcompact car (gasoline) - Toyota Yaris
- mid-size car - Toyota Prius
- station wagon (gasoline - co-winner) - Toyota Matrix
Ford Motor Company of Canada
- pickup truck (co-winner) - Ford Ranger
- special purpose vehicle - Ford Escape Hybrid
General Motors of Canada
- large van - Chevrolet Express Cargo/GMC Savana Cargo
- station wagon (gasoline - co-winner) - Pontiac Vibe
- subcompact car (diesel) - Volkswagen New Beetle TDI Diesel
- station wagon (diesel) - Volkswagen Jetta TDI Diesel Wagon
Hyundai Auto Canada
- full-size car - Hyundai Sonata
- pickup truck (co-winner) - Mazda B2300.